Friday, January 22, 2010

An Extraordinary Post!!!


Hmm... This will be my extraordinary post simply because that it is NOT a poem!!! In fact, I'll tell you a bit of lesson I learned today...

I was lucky, very lucky today as I'm so close to say byebye forever... I thought i was going to DIE at the exact day of my 17th birthday!! So, here comes my lesson learned today:

Never sigh in your life, even though it is a tough situation. Just endured it and who knows the clear blue sky is just a step away! Live in happiness and full of courteous every day for you'll never know when will you be saying goodbye to your love ones, and even if the time does comes, at least you'll not regret about your life...

Just to end this unusual post, I would like to say: Thanks to everyone for supporting me and I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment