Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Curiousity Lies In My Yonder Soul



You rose inviolably as she shone,
You dimmed silently as she's gone;
You brought answers to questions,
But never quenched my obsession.

I flew as you flew,
I grew as you grew;
"Where is she?", I questioned the night,
"Somewhere hidden from you!", it replied, shivering fright.

I looked up the sky of demonic dark,
Soon Devil's hounds they cried and barked;
It was cold as icy as a graven coffin,
My face turned white as pale as the body in.

Don't fade away please I beg you!
You are the reason I smiled so true;
Come back oh please I needed you!
You are the spells that painted my sky blue.

Flimsy rain falls secretly tenderly in a sudden,
And she starts creeping out slowly back from the mountains;
I shed tears as she shone joyously warmly on my face,
For that I knew, you'll rise inviolably again in my hearten paves.








by Masqueradez... 20th February 2011...

1 comments:

Masqueradez said...

Wow!! This is my latest poem after my previous one, "Vacant Seat" which I wrote in January 2010!!! 13 months guys!!! It feels soooo extremely tremendously good to express in words again!!! Hope you'll like it!! ^.^

Post a Comment