Saturday, March 21, 2009

Inside Murmur - Rain?




Tic..tac..tic..tac..
What's that? Rain?
Oh what the hack!
It's driving me faint!!

Tac-tac-tac-tac..
"God, help me please!" I beg,
Put me in a sack,
Or anywhere else but here, fast!

Tatatatatatatata..
Argh, it's torturing!!
What's over there?
Why am I suffering?

Tatatatadadadada..
I can't see a thing..
I don't wanna go into a coma!
But why does it hurt, like jinxed?

S......sh.....
Damn it! I don't want this!
I'm weak, I need YOUR hush..
Where are YOU? I heard only tease!


Sh...sha...whooo...
I need YOU, it's now a fact..
Are you somehow gone like 'shoo'?
Gosh, what was that?

Sha......
Weird, it's feeling better now..
"Oh, it's just a nostalgia..
The real world is there, just vow!"

Mom, it's dry outside..
"Dear, it's never been raining.. Cheers!"
I vowed, back to real world now, I realized..
It was nothing but the rain in my heart - tears..

Ever since, you had become my scar,
Carved in my heart like a saint..
"Hey, you need an umbrella?"
No thanks.. Just let me 'enjoy' the rain..




by Masqueradez, 21/Mar/2009..

1 comments:

Lily Luna Potter said...

AMAZING & REMARKABLE.

Post a Comment